An expert introduction to Pix4Dsurvey and Pix4Dmapper
Tuesday 7th April 10:00 - 11:00 (GMT)
Duration: 60 mins
Pix4D are world leaders in 3D Mapping software for drones and industry experts Andrew McIntyre (Technical Trainer) and Nate Moore (Pix4Dsurvey Product Manager) will be joined by Coptrz' UAV Strategist, George Burne to talk about Pix4Dsurvey and the latest version of Pix4Dmapper.
Andrew McIntyre, Pix4D
Andrew has hosted numerous public and private classes around the world on behalf of Pix4D. In addition to his experience educating customers about best practices, he has extensive experience providing technical support for a wide range of applications. His practical work experience prior to joining Pix4D has enabled him to provide you with recommendations that take real-world limitations into account.
Nate Moore, Pix4D
Nate is the Product Owner for Pix4Dsurvey. He comes to Pix4D with a long history in AEC, especially for Infrastructure, GIS and aerial photography at enterprise scale. With deep experience in the workflows and needs of surveyors, he's working to shape the best tool to move quickly from reality capture to reality-based design.
- An introduction to COPTRZ and Pix4D
- An overview of Pix4Dsurvey
- A live demonstration of the most essential features, tools, workflows, and requirements in Pix4Dsurvey
- An Introduction to Pix4Dmapper 4.5
- A live demonstration of the improved filtering of dense point clouds for oblique projects by presenting image sets that were processed before and after the new feature was added.
- An overview of training workshops available with COPTRZ and Pix4D covering the Pix4Dmapper Essentials and Pix4Dmapper In-depth courses objectives and agenda.
- Interactive Q&A
Who should attend?
If you're an individual or organisation interested in using drones for Aerial Surveying and learning about 3D Mapping using Pix4D software. Or if you work in the following sectors:
Who are Coptrz?
We are Commercial Drone Experts that specialise in developing and implementing drone strategies for Public Safety, Industrial Inspection and Surveying organisations.
We provide the full solution including training, drones and equipment, software and technical support and have supported over 1,000 organisations take to the skies with confidence.