Your introduction to Drones for Inspection with George Burne, featuring Asset Inspection Expert Mark Coleman, GeoAccess
🕐 TUE 6 OCT // 14:00 - 15:00 BST
Are you thinking about adopting drone technology into your operations, but don’t know where to start?
If you answered “yes’, then this webinar with a live Q&A is the perfect starting point for you.
George Burne, the UK’s Leading Expert on using drones for Inspection will take you through everything you need to know about unlocking the potential of drones within your operations to make them safer, faster and more cost-effective.
In this webinar you'll also get the chance to hear directly from one of our customers, Mark Coleman from GeoAccess whose industry-leading inspection methods support Asset Managers throughout the UK at organisations such as Network Rail and Scottish and Southern Energy.
Meet Mark Coleman, GeoAccess
Mark has been operating in the geotechnical and structural engineering sector for 18 years. Starting GeoAccess in 2014 with his business partner to inspect hard to access assets, they quickly realised the benefits drones could bring to the company in terms of both efficiency and safety and adopted them as part of the companies tools to deliver first class technical inspections.
Being a drone pilot himself, as well as a general aviation pilot, Mark is driving GeoAccess to become one of the leaders in their field, recently being awarded framework contracts for Network Rail and Scottish and Southern Energy.
What you'll learn about:
- Overview on how drones can be used for inspection purposes across different sectors
- How drones are being used for asset inspections across multiple sectors
- Hear from Mark Coleman on how GeoAccess have adopted drones for inspection methods
- Learn how drones are having a positive impact on the renewable sector
- A run through real-life case studies
- Cost comparison to scaffolding and rope access inspections
- How drones are improving the safety of workforce’s and reducing incident reports
- A closer look at the ELIOS 2 confined space inspection drone
- A closer look at the new DJI Matrice 300 RTK
- What software is needed to make the most out of your data
- Live Q&A where you can ask George and Mark whatever you want
Meet your host:
UAV Strategist - Inspection, COPTRZ
George has been operating in the UK drone industry for over 4 years and specialises in helping organisations increase efficiency through adopting drone technology into their operations.
Having worked with a number of organisations including Severn Trent Water, IRISNDT and TEXO, there’s no-one better placed in the UK to support you in your transition to drones.
You can't afford to miss this if...
You’re an individual or organisation interested in adopting drone technology into your operations and want to gain a level of understanding to inform your decision-making process.
Or, you work in one of the following sectors or job roles:
- Health & Safety
- Power Generation
Who are Coptrz?
We are the UK’s Leading Commercial Drone Experts specialising in supporting organisations across Public Safety, Surveying and Industrial Inspection to adopt drone technology into their operations.
We provide the full 360 solution to including training, hardware, software and ongoing technical support. No one in the UK has as many drone options as us to build your perfect solution from.
We’ve supported over 1,000 organisations take to the skies with confidence, and we can’t wait to help you make your operations safer, faster and more cost-effective.